Saturday, March 5, 2011

Top (Australian) Gardening Web Resources

There's tonnes of info online for budding (ha!) gardeners, but it's taken me a bit of time to find really good, local sites that have the goods.

I'm slowly putting together a list of websites that I frequent now that we've started to plan the garden (even though the food garden is a while off) and thought I could add them here for your reading pleasure.

Cityfood Growers:


It's such a brilliant resource for anyone who already grows their own food, or for people who are interested in trying. I'm a paying member, which does provide lots of extra benefits, but even the free membership gives you a tonne of useful stuff.


Gardenate:


I'm also a big fan of Gardenate and their fun app. I can only imagine at this point, but I think it really will come in handy once I start planting our vege garden in spring.

Gardening Australia - self-explanatory really.
The Vegetable Patch - super practical info for, well, vegetable patches
My Garden - there's a lot to wade through, but heaps of helpful stuff to be found

I'm sure there's others I frequent but my brain has decided to check out. So I'm going to follow suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci! Ta! Xie xie!