Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy-Making: Instagram and Yoga

Geeking out for my regular Friday happy post. I'm so ridiculously addicted to Instagram (are you on it? let me know!) and have started to find excuses to take photos of pretty, unexpected things just so I can play around with them on IG. It's actually been great - it's seen me take note and appreciate the little things a bit more.







Also, I've always loved the idea of yoga, and any time I actually try it I find myself much more centred, chilled and just healthier in myself, but I've never had the cash or consistent time to make it a regular thing. About a month ago I found this yoga (for iPhone) app and it. is. awesome. Best $2.49 I've ever spent.

So if you're into yoga or interested in starting, I totally recommend it. (And I'm not being paid for this - it really has helped my state of mind so much, and in turn is a massive happy-maker.)

This long weekend is due to be a chilly one, but we're going to make the most of it, with a stew cook-off, maybe some painting, a bit of op-shopping and tons of chill time on the lounge. Maybe a red wine or two. Or three.

Hope yours is full of fabulousness too! x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your encouragement. Yoga is something I really want to try and perhaps make part of my routine one day.

    Gorgeous photographs too - very vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shaheen! I can highly recommend it. I feel at least 100% better than I did pre-yoga.

    ReplyDelete

Merci! Ta! Xie xie!