Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy-Making: Dirty Hands and Weekend Reads



(Blogger buggarised around and I only just saw that this post never made it up on Friday. So here it is... On Monday!!)

It's been a funny old week, but it's ending on a delightfully high note. Not only did Sparky and I start our new exercise routine this morning (waking at 5am six days a week to do either yoga/jog) and it felt goooood, but I've also been able to get my hands into the dirt and start working on our garden beds. It's my favourite domestic thing to do and after an hour or two in the garden, I feel like I've been on holidays. Or am flush with that post-exercise endorphin rush.

Plus the sun is shining (it's as windy as all get-out, but I'm not going to complain) and I got my new issue of frankie in the post today, just in time for the weekend! AND it's chock-full of awesome things that people make. Win:win:win!


Bonus: Tonight, I'm making caramel popcorn! My teeth are aching with happiness (or is that sugar?) already.

I hope you all have wonderfully content weekends, and much happiness results. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci! Ta! Xie xie!