Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy-Making: Family and Finders Keepers


The weekend is shaping up to be stupendous, with painting to do and a visit to Ikea in the mix, as well as a trip to the fairly incredible Finders Keepers market tomorrow. (Seriously. It's awesome. You should go.)

I'm really keen to check out some of the handmade action on hand, as the only times I've ever been to the markets was as a stallholder myself, and had no time to shop around and see the sights. It should be really nice to head in tomorrow morning, have a coffee and check it out. Hopefully I'll see you there!

In other happy-making:

- finding gem photos you had forgotten about

- booking next year's holiday to Byron

- weather warm enough for bare feet in cool grass

- dinner in the slow cooker

- rhubarb and apple crumble


I hope your weekends are wonderful! x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci! Ta! Xie xie!