Tuesday, May 31, 2011

K.I.S.S: Love it or Get Rid of it (part 3)

As I've mentioned before (here and here) I've been trying to trim down our worldly possessions bit by bit every week. I'm selling some of our stuff on ebay, having a farewell fire sale on Etsy, giving a lot to charity and throwing out the bare minimum.

It was a bit of a crap weekend here, Sparky had to work and the kids and I are still a bit under the weather, but I did manage to clean out my wardrobe and swap over my summer clothes for my winter ones. (Our wardrobes are on the small side and I keep a box of seasonal stuff, to make sure I have enough room. Annoying but necessary. Plus it forces me to go through my clothes and shoes twice a year.)







I have a fairly decent amount of clothes and shoes for Vinnies, as well as a heap of maternity clothes I'm lending to my sister-in-law. It's so nice to be able to see the bottom of my wardrobe again, and not have to shove millions of coathangers aside whenever I want to see what clothes I have.

Bonus: I was going to give this skirt to charity too, but the fabric is too pretty and I think I'm going to try and use it in some as yet undefined craft project. (I'll add it to the pile of unfinished projects now, shall I?)

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci! Ta! Xie xie!