Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy-Making: Talking Dogs + Sprouts



Yes, I am late. But this was absolutely worth the wait. Saw it posted on Facebook this morning and Sparky, Isy and I watched it about 8 times. Sparky and I laughed the loudest though.

In other happy-making:

- my sweet pea seeds have sprouted and I'm finding a ridiculous amount of joy in those tiny little green shoots. only 10 weeks till they flower(!)

- Isy just sprouted two four-year-old molars and is a different kid, thankfully.

- I had my first 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep in nine months the other night.

- It's still warm enough to wear no shoes outside during the day, and my toes are digging the new grass.

- Tomorrow is Mothers Day! To all the mamas or soon-to-be mamas or like-mamas out there, have a fabulous one, please!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci! Ta! Xie xie!