Monday, August 29, 2011

And here we go...




Mondays have become the craziest day of our week round these parts, and after a full-on weekend I would love nothing more than a quiet day in. But not to worry, life is for living isn't it?

This weekend:
- I made some fantabulous vintage purchases for the house

- Sparky and I snuck away to watch a movie and eat popcorn. Almost like a real date!! (Horrible Bosses - don't believe the bad reviews, it really is very funny in a puerile kind of way, which is how we like our movies)

- I started Christmas shopping

- We had family movie night with Isy girl

- I did 3 hours of yoga

- We worked out the family budget from now till Christmas

- We made it to one birthday party of the two. (Thanks, throat infection)

- The kids woke up early both days, so Sparky and I dozed while they watched Charlie and Lola on the iPad, all four of us in our cozy bed
- We caught up with some great friends yesterday afternoon

A pretty good mix of fast and slow I think.

How was your weekend?? x


1 comment:

  1. 3 hours of yoga - awesome! How do you find that time with two littlies? I'm slightly jealous. It's funny how Monday's are crazy days, now that you've pointed it out, I totally agree! Hope your Tuesday is a bit more chilled.

    ReplyDelete

Merci! Ta! Xie xie!