Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Heat Wave


Hi there!

The hideously hot weather in our neck of the woods has left everyone feeling (more than) slightly out of sorts. The kids aren't sleeping well, we're not sleeping well, it's too hot to cook or eat much other than salads and ice blocks.

So please don't mind me if posts are a little lighter-on than usual. The 40+ temps are meant to keep up for at least another week, so while I'll do my best to keep 'em coming, you know where I am if I'm not here. (On the lounge with the fans on, eating an ice block, of course!)

Actually, I'm working on a few crafty/housey/decory projects when the kids are sleeping, so hopefully I'll have some photos to show you over the coming days. Plus I need to take some shots of the painting we did over the weekend - looks fab!

In the meantime, take it easy!

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci! Ta! Xie xie!