Friday, September 2, 2011

Bringing the Outside In


Spring has sprung and I'm over-the-moon, crazy excited! I'm a huge fan of the warmer weather, the longer days and the lively garden this time of year brings.

I've been spending a lot of time outside, starting on the spring-time garden jobs (list coming soon) and have been snipping some of the beautiful blooms to bring inside. Such a little thing can make the biggest difference to a space and the way you feel in it.

I've got some teeny tiny white paper daisies in the front hallway, some kangaroo paws on the dining table and azaleas next to my side of the bed, and I can't tell you how happy it makes me to wake up (multiple times a night at the moment, thanks to Tobes) and see something so simple and beautiful. It's my little piece of zen amongst the chaos.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci! Ta! Xie xie!